What is collected?
Waywolf Solutions stores personal data we receive from you via the website or whenever you contact us in which we then receive personal data.
When providing this personal data to us (“Us, we and our” referring to Waywolf Solutions”) including your email address, physical address, phone number, business name and individual name, we will offer you the choice to become a subscriber and/or member to a newsletter facility. Also we will use this information to send you relevant information about the following: Your purchase status, processing requests, marketing material, feedback, service progress. Furthermore, personal data regarding contact preferences, IP address, date and time log, browser type and OS, pages visited, previous web page, financial, credit card/payment details, business details, surveys, customer support but not limited to will be recorded however we will not use of share any of this without your consent.
When you create an account for Origin Extended, you are asked to create a username and password, your username is displayed publicly and does not have to be related to your personal name. This along with profile preferences are saved for your convenience. When you post content such as images, videos, comments and messages, feedback or interact with the site like add friends, like and join groups, this is collected by us.
When you process payments on our sites, it is collected and used via third-party payment portals (Stripe) in accordance to their policy. (Please refer if desired.)
How is it collected?
Following the rules outlined in this policy, we will ensure secure handling of your personal data which we collect by the website, person, email and occasionally third parties.
How is this data used?
Waywolf Solutions use the personal data we collect to provide you with services, relevant information, promotional materials and/or status updates and posts/news. This is to alert you to any new products, services and opportunities that we believe would interest you and also to improve existing services or products. The methods by which we communicate using your personal data is but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, phone, mail.
When would my data be disclosed?
Your personal data may be disclosed to employees, accountants, tax officials, officers, legal representatives, insurers, advisers, lawyers, agents, network admins, site developers, suppliers or other persons subcontracted insofar, domestic or international. Third party disclosure may occur for the delivery of certain services/products. This disclosure is and always will be performed strictly in compliances with our policy.
Disclosure is also subject to a formal request by authoritative entities by means or reason of governmental interest, official queries, regulation, tax, court order, subpoena, warrant. Protection of trademarks, property, copyright, clients, third parties and legal rights regarding Waywolf Solutions and https://waywolfsolutions.com are reasons for which your personal data may be utilised.
How is it stored?
Personal data recorded is processed in Australia on local or online storage methods and may be transferred to/between third parties located overseas.
Is it transferred?
If a change/sale/transfer of business ownership/management/assets occur, we reserve the right to transfer our databases and any personal or non-personal data stored within those databases to the fullest extent of the law. This data may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality, maintain ethical behaviour and compliance with their/our policy.
When providing us with your personal data, by any means mentioned above you consent to the terms defined by this Policy and the forms in which we may disclose said data aforementioned. Whenever a disclosure of your personal data to third parties occurs, we will request that said third party follows this Policy strictly and in courtesy of Waywolf regarding the handling and storage of your valued personal data. We use analytics to develop insight in our audience, you may opt out of this at any time.
The security of your data.
Waywolf Solutions aim to ensure the highest standard of data protection and security against the many diverse threats that come from online, physical interaction. This includes strategic and thorough methods to prevent any unauthorised viewing, transfer, access, disclosure. In place is trusted methods both digital and physical to ensure that no theft, misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. However despite this, any interaction online including personal data is performed on your own volition and risk, we cannot guarantee the indefinite security of data that you provide to us or receive from us.
In accordance with provisions stated in the Privacy Act 1988 (CTH,) you may request access to any of your personal data we have. At which time a small administration fee may apply for the provision of that data. If you believe any data we have on you is incomplete, inaccurate, misleading, irrelevant or out of date please contact email@example.com and we will update your records accordingly. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with data that we hold about you if it is in breach or conflict with the Privacy Act.
If you believe that misconduct has occurred, we accept and process complaints regarding our privacy practices, policy or general legal entity with high regard. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with regarding as privacy officer.
Changes and opting out.
With common business behaviour, we may decide to update/modify our policy in the at any time. Changes are effective immediately and notifications will be made accordingly. You can opt out from receiving emails at any time by clicking the opt out link in email or by contacting us with a request.
This policy is effective from 27/05/2018.
Stern regards – The Pack,
DISCOUNT/FREE TRIAL TERMS
When choosing Waywolf Solutions services or products, you may have the offer of a free trial; in the case that you agree to accept the trial, the following terms apply:
- The trial period is a maximum of 12 days, at which time the trial will end without effect, you will be informed of the trial ending via a designated email address and we will contact you to ask whether you would like to proceed with premium (paid) products or services.
- You are free to quit the trial at any time by contacting us, during the period you are considered a client by Waywolf Solutions.
- The trial is available to legally permitted citizens of their respective countries worldwide unless it conflicts with their local laws.
- We make every effort to ensure the trial promotion is in compliance with local and international regulations. If you feel a breach has occurred, please contact our administration officer at email@example.com and we will take serious steps to resolve the issue.
- All the same clauses of our service terms and conditions highlighted above apply to the trial.
- The trial includes the following services and the estimated base value: Basic Traffic generation (Starting at 128.98 USD,) Goal development (108.78 USD,) Campaign creation (139.86 USD,) analysis and reporting (77.70 USD,) planning and budgeting (77.70 USD,) graphic design (170.00 USD,) Promotional materials (170.00 USD,) SMM (108.78 USD p/mnth.)
- Discount coupons, limit 1 client per discount, discounts are singular and non compoundable. Services included are subject to same terms, discounts have no minimum or maximum limits and are non exclusive. Coupon abuse may lead to suspension or ban of services and/or full charge. Coupons past listed expiry date are no longer valid regardless of image and/or other reasons. Coupon graphics are for purpose of marketing and are no direct representation of services rendered or suggested. Full list of services can be found via our summary document or website, questions should be forwarded to a member of staff before proceeding. Use of coupons acknowledges these terms and renders Waywolf Solutions harmless of any confusion, misinterpretation or other liability that may be caused as a result of coupon misunderstanding.
- Percentile offers and coupons are fixed discounts off our services alone and non negotiable nor of monetary value or exchangeable in any way.
- The promoter is Waywolf Solutions,Sole-trader ABN: 69 722 354 986 (Nathan Johnston) whose registered address of core operations is 1016, 112 Goderich St, East Perth 6004.
- The competition is open to legally permited residents of all countries aged between 18 years and over except employees of Waywolf Solutions and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via facebook.com
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 28/02/2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the facebook page @waywolfsol and leave a comment with a motivational answer from the entrant in the competition post as explained in the competition post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A marketing package containing the following services: Basic traffic generation, SEO, SMM.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: At random by an online application by member of Waywolf Solutions.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- Waywolf Solutions shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Waywolf Solutions also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.